Make a Donation
LEAP would like to thank all donors, sponsors and supporters for their help in the delivery of our health-based prevention programmes to students in Hong Kong. Should you share our mission and would like to help more young people develop a healthy lifestyle, please support LEAP by making a donation.
To make a secure online donation instantly, please click here.
Alternatively you can send us a cheque or make a direct bank transfer. Please click here for the donation form.
You can support us by making a donation, sponsoring our services/programmes, placing our donation box(es) to help us raise funds from your customers/employees, etc. Let us join hands together to help our young people develop positive values and resist the temptation of using drugs.
You can make a donation to LEAP, and/or encourage your employees to make contributions to support us!
(2) Sponsor/Participate in LEAP’s fundraising campaigns
Fundraising events, such as Flag Day, are a very important source of funding for LEAP. Your valuable sponsorship/partnership will ensure the success of our fundraising campaigns.
(3) Provide venues, materials or services
You can support our fundraising events by offering free venues, goods (e.g. for charity sale) and services to help us reduce fundraising expenses.
(4) Organize your own creative events to raise funds for LEAP such as a charity walk, dress down day or
sports day, etc.
(5) You can help promote our events and fundraising campaigns through the following ways:
- Distributing LEAP’s flyers/leaflets or placing donation box(es) on your premises
- Sponsoring an advertising place for LEAP
- Publishing/distributing LEAP’s promotional materials with your corporate publications
You can also help make a difference by becoming a volunteer. As a volunteer at LEAP, you could have the opportunity to be part of some the following activities:
- Fundraising activities, e.g. flag selling
- Helping at indoor or outdoor activities involving children or parent-child activities
- Data entry / administrative work